The sky shines on the pond - Uzumaki Nagato

June 10, 2016

The sky shines on the pond

Every morning I always wake up very early to see the sunrise, a very peaceful scene in the poor village. To enjoy all those scenes, I always row the boat out to the middle of the pond to enjoy the scenery of that new day, watching the morning sunlight, one by one shining down on the surface of the pond. This colorful scene was captured by me with the photo I took below. The photo below fully describes the scenes that I often encounter in every summer morning.


Contact the Photographer:


Name: Uzumaki Nagato


Email address: uzumakinagato.photographer@gmail.com


Tel: +814883275839


Mailing address: Los Angeles, California, United States


© 2017 Uzumaki Nagato. Registered Copyright

No part of this work may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise. Absolutely do not allow the act of posting the work anywhere if you do not want to be sued by me for copyright.


No comments:

Post a Comment